It is necessary to exfoliate the top dead layer of skin cells on a regular basis, no matter what your skin type is. Exfoliation makes the skin smooth, and clean the pores. It would also stop cropping up any wrinkles, blackheads, and whiteheads. In the comforts of your house, there are many natural ways to remove dead skin from the body naturally. Read on to learn more!
To keep your skin fresh and radiant, one of the best things you can do to remove dead skin from the body is to make exfoliation a daily part of your beauty routine. You may think that the routine of CTM (cleansing, toning, and moisturizing) is adequate to achieve flawless skin. Right! But it’s also important to exfoliate your skin in addition to that, and this applies not only to your face but also to your body.
Exfoliate To Remove Dead Skin From Body
You need to know why exfoliation is important to healthy-looking skin and remove dead skin from the body. Human skin is regenerating itself continuously. Old cells on the top layer of the skin die and are replaced by new cells, known as the dermis, forming in the lower layers. However, as we age, the normal regenerative forces of our skin deteriorate. Exfoliation is the method by which we can aid the regeneration process of our skin by removing dead skin cells and making space for fresh ones.
We use products in the exfoliation process that help us remove the old or dead skin from the body and expose the new skin underneath. In the first instance, there are two ways we can exfoliate our skin-physical and chemical exfoliation. The use of scrubs requires physical exfoliation, while chemical exfoliation uses products containing enzymes that can help dislodge dead cells from the skin.
For instance, It will leave your skin refreshed and rejuvenated no matter what exfoliation procedure you opt for. However, here are some exfoliation treatments you can make and remove dead skin from the body at home. For fresh looking, happy skin, you no longer have to make a trip to a spa.
- 1 tablespoon of sugar brown
- 1 teaspoon of almond oil OR of cocoa oil
- Mix the sugar with the oil.
- Apply this for a few minutes in a circular motion on the skin and rinse.
- Until rinsing it off with lukewarm water, keep it on for another five minutes.
- Increase the number of ingredients used on your body for this.
Raw sugar works better on the face and body to exfoliate or remove the dead skin since its texture is coarser and with the friction, it creates when scrubbed on the skin, it can kill the dead skin cells. The scrubbing action also increases circulation and makes the skin smoother and more flexible.
- 1 tablespoon soda for baking
- 1 capsule of vitamin E
- Prick open the capsule of vitamin E and apply the oil to the baking soda inside.
- Add a few drops of water to this and blend it all together to get a medium-consistency paste.
- Apply this for 2-3 minutes in circular motions on the damp face and rinse with water, clean it off.
Your facial skin can quickly extract dead skin cells from the fine baking soda granules. The alkalinity can allow the skin cells to be dislodged so that they can be quickly shed and remove dead skin from the body. Baking soda restores the pH balance of your skin as well. This can be used for exfoliating dead skin from the lips, too.
- 2-3 teaspoons ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil OR palm oil OR palm oil
- Add oil and blend the coffee grounds.
- To obtain a thick, grainy paste, add some water.
- Using gentle, circular movements, clean the skin with this. Alternate the circular movement with motions upwards (toward the top of your head).
- For 3-4 minutes, keep scrubbing.
- Wash it off with water from the scrub.
Through this, remove the dead skin from the body and see them shimmer through hydration. It is also possible to use this scrub on the face, but very gentle scrubbing motions should be used. As with other scrubs, the coffee grounds’ coarseness kills dead skin cells.
Coffee contains caffeine that, through enhanced circulation, awakens the skin. To get rid of cellulite as well, use this scrub on your thighs, buttocks, and tummy. Caffeine stops fat from collecting under the skin-a wonderful additional advantage
- The Water
- A bathtub
- Stone pumice
- For 10 minutes, soak your feet in sweat.
- Scrub off the dead skin cells under the foot gently.
- Wash the debris away with water.
- Wipe dry feet and add a moisturizer.
The stone of pumice lying in your bathroom is all you need to remove dead skin from the body. It can be quickly scrubbed off until the dead skin has softened due to soaking in the water.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar of apple
- 1 Tablespoon of water
- Cotton balls
- To apply this on the face, dilute the ACV with water and apply the cotton ball.
- Keep it on for 10-15 minutes and then use cool water to rinse it off.
- Add half a cup of ACV to a tub filled with some water to exfoliate dead skin on your legs and soak your feet in it for 10-12 minutes.
The acids in ACV, such as acetic, lactic, and malic acid, remove dead skin from the body and can be washed away quickly with water. For exfoliating dead skin on the scalp, diluted ACV may also be used.
Tips To Remember For Dead Skin Removal
- Always be gentle on your skin, be careful not to strip the natural oils and lipids from your skin.
- Choose gentle scrubs all the time.
- Fix a routine for proper skincare.
- Do not exfoliate every day.
- Your skin type and needs should decide the frequency of exfoliation.
- Dry skin and mature skin should be exfoliated no more than twice a week and should be hydrated by the products used. The best will be an oil-based scrub.
- You should exfoliate oily skin and mixed skin thrice a week, but no more than that.
- Ordinary skin should be exfoliated twice a week or as required.
- Using a gentle hand and circular and/or upward movements that work best when exfoliating.
These easy measures will also ensure that your skin is healthy, smooth, and also glowing. It only takes a couple of minutes, so give them time to your skin and see the difference that how dead skin is being easily remove from your body.