Have you seen a video you’d like to download from YouTube Video? Would you like to download a MP3 YouTube video? By installing a “YouTube video downloader“, you don’t have to stress yourself. To download a video easily, there’s a simple trick. This article will show you how to download using SS from YouTube.
However, using the prefix “ss” to download YouTube videos does not require you to install any application on your system or browser extensions. All you need to do is simply add “ss” to the downloadable YouTube Video URL.
On any device, be it Android, iPhone or Windows devices, you can use the “ss” YouTube videos download trick. You can use it on both laptops and desktops, and with any browser you can certainly use it. You can also convert YouTube videos directly to MP3 format. Videos can be download in any format, depending on the one you have selected: FLV, MP3, MP4, and MPEG. Keep in mind that restricted YouTube videos can not be downloaded.
How To Download From YouTube Video With SS
The following steps and guidelines will teach you how to easily download YouTube videos using the prefix “ss”:
1. Go to your browser and use the YouTube search engine to search for the video you want to download.
2. To play it, click on the video and pause it.
3. Go to the URL of the video and add “ss” as shown below before entering “youtube.com.”
4. You will be send to another page where the video will be saved. This page is the “ssyoutube.com” parent website name as Save From.
5. This page displays all the information you want to download about the YouTube video. You will find out information such as the duration, the video title, and also the link to download the video.
6. You will see a drop-down menu on the right side of the Download in green. Click on it and choose the format you want the video to download. To start downloading, click the “HD / MP3” option to convert it to MP3.