Have you ever known that Facebook is something people want to use? There are also several other means of connecting online, such as by text, instant messaging, and so on, after all. The opportunity to communicate and interact with the people you care about at the same time is what makes Facebook special. But there are times when you want to delete a Facebook page that you no longer want to use.
For several, it’s already an accepted aspect of being online to have a Facebook account, just like getting your own email address. And because Facebook is so successful, the introduction of Facebook has flourished on other websites. This means that you can use a single Facebook account to log in to multiple web-based services.
You can delete Facebook pages on both iPhone and Desktop pcs and smartphone apps, and this article will teach you how to delete your Facebook Page once you have created.
How To Delete Facebook Page Via Desktop
If you’ve built a Facebook page for a private business you’ve abandoned since then or an old fan page that doesn’t suit your interests anymore, there’s a simple way to delete it.
- Go to your Facebook Page and select ‘settings’
- Scroll to the bottom of the General tab and then press “Remove Page”
- Click on “Delete [Page]” and then “Ok”
You have to be the creator of your page to delete it — something I learned the hard way.
If you want to delete a Facebook page created by you via desktop, here’s how:
Go To Your Facebook Page, And Click “Settings.”
Go To General Tabs In Settings And Click “Remove Page.”
Click “Delete [Page Name]” Then Click “Ok.”
The following video shows the method of page deletion, bringing together each of these steps:
How To Delete Facebook Page Via Mobile
Steps To Delete Facebook Page Using iPhone
- You’ll need to be the administrator of that page to disable the page. When you’re an admin:
- Tap Facebook on the lower right.
- Tap the pages, then go to the tab you like.
- To the upper right, tap.
- Just tap General.
- Tap Delete [Name of page] and then below hit Remove page.
- Tap on Page Delete.
You’ll have 14 days to recover the page after you press delete. You have to revisit your website within 14 days of deciding to delete your page in order to postpone your page deletion.
Select General from the settings (Gear icon) and scroll down to Cancel Deletion then hit Confirm.
Steps To Delete Facebook Page Using Android
- On your Android smartphone, open the Facebook app.
- Go to your Facebook profile if you are already logged-in (If not, by entering your user ID and password, log in).
- Now, in the upper right corner, press the Gear icon (Settings).
- From the options given, tap General
- Tap Delete [Name of page] under Remove page?
- Finally, tap the Delete Page key.