Feeling low in confidence and self-esteem because of those tiny flakes dropping continuously on your black dress? Well, dandruff will harm your actions in public. Dandruff is also medically referred to as seborrhoea and this disease mostly weakens the scalp due to inadequate hair brushing, tension, and dry skin. So the question now is how to stop or get rid of dandruff naturally without treating it chemically?
Now that you’ve grasped the primary cause of dandruff, let us understand how this disorder can be stopped. Home remedies, given the disease, are not serious, will do well to treat dandruff. If dandruff is serious, then it is recommended that you take medical attention to help resolve the problem. Often the shampoos you are using don’t do much good and that’s when you need good medical treatments.
Dandruff is caused when there starts to grow on your scalp a form of fungus called Malassezia. This also contributes to damage to the scalp and causes extreme dryness. There is another form of dandruff where your scalp starts producing more oil and as a result dandruff on your hair tends to be sticky and oily.
Here are some of the most important causes of dandruff
- Irregular brushing, and washing of hair.
- Not always using shampoos
- Stress, and any form of mental illness
- Parkinson’s condition
Simple Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Dandruff Naturally
There are many home remedies you can use on a regular basis and this will allow you to quickly get rid of dandruff naturally. However, to get all of this done, you need to get some ingredients ready and combine it all in a proper way. If this is done, there is a recommended way to apply it, which will allow you to rid yourself of those disgusting flakes that lower your self-confidence.
1Apple Cider Vinegar
Dandruff care at home needs away the ingredients must be blended together. When you’ve thoroughly combined all the ingredients, you can go about applying them. ACV is considered to be one of the most effective natural treatments for treating extreme dandruff. There is also a specific way to prepare the paste.
Here are some simple steps you need to follow
- Add the apple cider vinegar (equal parts) to the water and keep it aside.
- Apply the blend onto your damp hair after washing your hair.
- Massage your hair gently with a mixture
- Put on for 15 minutes to dry and then rinse off.
Using mehndi will cure dandruff. Mehndi works well on and softens your hair. Here is how you prepare your hair for the mehndi blend.
- Mix mehndi with curd and a little lemon juice, first
- Hold the mixture for 8 hours after it becomes a paste.
- You should apply it on your hair after 8 hours
- Let it dry 2 hours over your hair and then you can wash it away.
3Coconut With Lemon
Coconut oil keeps the hair nourished, and it can cure dandruff when combined with a little lemon juice. This is also a simple home remedy for getting rid of those tiny flakes that are dragging down your motivation. Follow these easy instructions, and quickly get rid of dandruff naturally.
- Take these easy measures and get rid of dandruff naturally :
- First, you need to heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix it with some lemon juice mix.
- Apply it to your scalp and gently massage your hair with it.
- Leave it for 20 minutes, rinse it off with some shampoo.
Neem is a really strong dandruff remedy and it was used as one of the key ingredients in most shampoos. The way you use neem juice on your hair does not make it sticky like curd that is added to your hair.
Here’s how you prepare the neem juice blend before applying it to your hair and this helps treat the dandruff.
- First, you have to smash a few leaves of neem until it forms a thick paste.
- Then, apply this paste to your scalp and hair, and let it dry for at least 10 minutes.
- Wash it away with running water.
Green tea has many antifungal properties and is an antioxidant that can improve your scalp’s sustainability. Only rubbing some cooled green tea on your scalp is all you need to cure dandruff and you will witness the difference.
Green tea can be used to get rid of dandruff by following these easy steps.
- First, you’ll need 2 green tea bags and some hot water as the core of your ingredients.
- You’ll then have to place the green tea bag in the hot water for 20 minutes before the decoction dissolves and then helps it to cool down.
- Once it cools, you can apply the green tea onto your scalp and let it dry for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes gently rinse your hair with water.
Basil leaves are one of the natural ways in which you can cure dandruff. This is because the antifungal and antibacterial properties of these leaves will protect you from heavy dandruff. Even these leaves will help your scalp get strong and stay healthy.
- First, you’ll need some basil leaves, 2 teaspoons of amla powder, and 2 teaspoons of water only.
- Combine all of these ingredients and this will create a sterile paste.
- Apply the paste gently over your scalp and let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Then clean your hair with some water after 30 minutes.
Olive oil will do your hair much good. What you need to do is add olive oil to your hair and that will make your scalp smoother.
- Firstly, apply some olive oil on your hair.
- After 10 minutes you can wash your hair gently with shampoo.
Garlic has a good source of antifungal properties that tend to eliminate certain dangerous microbes which cause dandruff.
- At first, you’ll need a couple of garlic cloves along with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- When you have all of the ingredients packed, make sure you combine them until they turn into a smooth paste.
- Then apply the paste to your scalp and wait for 15 minutes to dry.
- Shampoo your hair.
A home remedy to treat dandruff at home can be a tough task to do, particularly curd makes it very messy. But curd added to your hair makes the dandruff treatment very effective.
- You need to add little curd to your hair at first including your scalp.
- Let dry for around an hour.
- Make sure you rinse it off with a quick shampoo in an hour.
The orange peel contains calcium, magnesium, vitamin A and dietary fibers which are healthy for your body. However, to get rid of dandruff when it comes to your hair and curing dandruff, orange peel must be made the following way and applied to your scalp and hair. Here are some ideas you need to follow to get rid of dandruff naturally. Orange peel is a very effective treatment to treat domestic dandruff. But it’s important to keep in mind how to prepare this blend.
- Take the orange peel, then squeeze a little lemon juice over it.
- Add all this to a grinder, and grind it until it becomes a paste.
- Then put the paste on your scalp and allow to dry for 30 minutes
- Wash it away with some anti-dandruff shampoo.
Getting rid of dandruff can be a hassle, however, you can prevent it from affecting you if you follow these basic steps on a regular basis and help you get rid of dandruff naturally without any chemical treatments.